- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Must have completed NYSC.
- B.Sc Holders.
- 2 years’ experience in Customer Service.
- Preferably female candidates should apply for this position.
- Ideal candidate is an independent self-starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Candidate should be residing in Ikeja, Lagos axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candodates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com with “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the email.
13th December, 2018.