Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting, as required, in all general corporate governance and legal issues.
- Protect Bancor and any company that is being serviced by Bancor against potential lawsuits through early assessment of such risks
- Develop / work on third-party SLAs
- Follow-up and finalize SLAs with potential or current CIT clients, third party vendors and landlords etc).
- Taking and preparing of Minutes of Management / Operations meeting
- Effective keeping and updating Compliance databases
- Keeping and updating all pending legal cases
- Follow-up /represent Bancor and any company that is being serviced by Bancor including external clients or law firms.
- Processing breach notifications
- Writing compliance reports
- Carrying out compliance investigations and enforcement
- Carrying out compliance monitoring programme
- Preparing all documentation; including calendars, agendas, minutes, action item lists, compile and deliver to necessary authority
- Managing company legal correspondences
- Maintaining the formal record of the company’s business.
- Maintaining appropriate company registers and associated reporting
- Processing of Official Information Act requests’
- Other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO and or ED
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Strong team player with excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good people management skills
- Excellent ethical values
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Integrity and honesty.
- 1-3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here