Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or other relevant field
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in marketing in a similar roles
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Good knowledge of Yenagoa and its environs
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com the job title and state as the subject of the e-mail
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Yenagoa – Bayelsa State.
For More Information: Call: 08035471535
20th December, 2018.