- The CIPM Consultancy Team is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position of a HR Analyst for a client in the Manufacturing Sector
- The organization requires the services of a HR Analyst to provide HR support services in the areas of Recruitment & Selection, Salary and Benefits Administration, Employee
- Welfare and Wellbeing, Performance Management, Learning and Development, HR legal compliance and other areas of the HR value chain. The employee will also be
- responsible for managing employee documentation and staff information management, supervision of clerical staff, office assistants and drivers, official information receipt and dispatch, utility and facility management and other administrative responsibilities.
- The candidate will be required to have a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant social science or business course
- Minimum of 3 years post graduation experience practicing HR in a manufacturing organization with requisite knowledge of the Factories Act and other relevant
- Nigerian Labour Law
- Membership of CIPM
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a comprehensive Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
21st December, 2018.