- Monitor internal control processes established by the management, and appraise independently the accounting, financial and other control within the organization.
- Perform the preliminary review, including the internal control evaluation.
- Complete portion of audit program under the guidance of the Management; evaluate and test business processes & control; identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities and ensure timely completion of, and reporting on, individual audit engagements with professional standards.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- ACA, ACCA or CIA.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in Audits (preferably in the Financial Services Industry)
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools;
- Have the ability to apply technical knowledge to resolve issues;
- Have the ability to communicate to stakeholders;
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com
21st December, 2018.