Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc/HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State or its environs.
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com the job title and state as the subject of the e-mail
Submit hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 101A Kpansia Market Road,
Yenagoa – Bayelsa State.
For More Information: Call: 08035471535
20th December, 2018.