Location: Agungi, Lagos
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- OND Holders only should apply.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Accounting.
- Ideal candidate is an independent self-starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Candidate should be residing in Agungi, Lagos axis.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Account Officer” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 21st December 2018