- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State).
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Tax/Audit background and Account Payable
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field.
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 24th December 2018