As a Sales Consultant, you will be required to do the following:
- Identifying and penetrating new profitable markets
- Building and maintaining relationships with specifiers, plumbers, installers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement IL Bagno’s core competencies
- Negotiating and winning sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets
- Participating in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard.
- Managing customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Ensuring clients are offered professional and quality service to increase sales
- Manage or escalate as appropriate customer complaints
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Assisting the Team Lead in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction; as well as ensuring compliance with existing SLAs with specifiers.
- Participating actively in the planning and implementation of IL Bagno’s marketing initiatives e.g. annual in-house exhibitions, trade shows, conferences etc.
The Job requires you to have
- Have a good degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ cognate experience.
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Strong prioritization and organizational skill.
- Attention to Details
Preferred Location: Lekki-Ajah axis and environs
How to apply
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 20th December 2018