Job Type: Full time
Job Field: Hospitality
- Sundry Foods has is currently recruiting into its 2019 Batch of Restaurant Management Trainees for its Restaurant, Bakery and Catering businesses around the country.
Interested candidates are required to:
- Have a Second-Class upper (2.1) degree in any Management, Food or hospitality related course.
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Demonstrate passion for food and service
- Be willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shifts per Industry practice
- Entry Level role but candidates with 1-3 years relevant experience in the food and hospitality Industry will have an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using role applied for & job location as subject of the email
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews
31st December, 2018.