Locations: Port Harcourt/Abuja
- The Supply Chain Officer will be responsible for planning, buying and distribution of raw materials with the goal of improving the quality and efficiency of supply chain operations in the assigned region (Port Harcourt or Abuja).
Ideal candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field. Second class lower at the minimum.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in Supply Chain management in a retail setting.
- Attention to details and good planning skils
- High initiative
- Good computer skills especially MS Excel and Word
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and a formal cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates who are available to undergo the selection process in Port Harcourt (the scheduled location of the selection exercise) should apply.
27th December, 2018.