- Assist with timely and accurate Budgeting, Reporting & Consolidation of Group Management / Financial Accounts.
- Conduct analysis of key expenses such as Marketing, Supply chain, and cost of production; monitor monthly results against budget and highlight variances.
- Participate in the financial aspect of investment proposal assessments.
- Establish product profitability by SKU and sales channel.
- Develop, manage and report various set of KPIs (such as working capital, assets, and financial instruments) in a timely and accurate manner.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 3 years cognate experience.
- Professional membership (ACA, ACCA) is a must.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here