- Identification and prospection of new businesses
- Client’s relationship management
- Ensuring that commensurate premium to the risks placed are negotiated and collected
- Build up new prospect of at least 10 clients weekly.
- Ensure that all direct market clients get their renewal notices 2 month before renewal date.
- Explore retail and cooperate end of the branch axis
- Create and maintain strong relationship with existing and potential customers
- Ensuring that set performance targets are met.
- Assisting the Branch Manager with key responsibilities as assigned
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
27th December, 2018.