The Ecobank Graduate Development Programme is designed for high-potential, fresh and young graduates, who will go through a 1-year structured and intensive developmental programme where they will be equipped with the skills and expertise necessary to have a successful career in the banking industry. Candidates that undergo this programme will upon successful completion convert from Graduates to Banking Professionals.
- 12 months of a combination of structured classroom training and on-the-job rotation experience.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 25 years old.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- First degree in any discipline from any reputable foreign or national institution with minimum of 2.1.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Good team player
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 5th January 2019