- 21-month programme with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group.
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities.
- Business-driven “action learning projects” where trainees will gain valuable skills.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring by Executives & Senior Colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
- Applicants not more than 28 years old.
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable foreign or national institution with a minimum of 2.1
- Master’s degree from a reputable foreign or national institution (Full-time study)
- Must have completed NYSC with 1-2 years post NYSC experience
- Relationship Management skills
- Analytical and Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Digital ‘Savviness’
- Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Customer Service skills
- Programming skills or experience would be an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the programme
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the programme
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 5th January 2019