Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- The Accounting Associate should be a candidate who has just completed his/her studies in any of the Finance disciplines and is seeking a job to gain relevant industry experience. The candidate must have completed NYSC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payable reconciliations.
- Assist in the monthly period close by preparing assigned month end schedules.
- Perform other duties as and when required by the accounting team.
- Basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
- Must have started ICAN/ACCA and is at least at Foundation Level.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Upper.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner and able to work in a team.
- Resilient and ability to think out of the box.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: Not specified
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org