Successful candidates will be given on the job training on the following areas:
- Marketing of financial productd.
- Packaging of various credit facilities.
- Managing and recovering credit facilities.
- The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Economics or Information Technology from a recognized institution with minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Must be computer literate with demonstrable nability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Must have completed one year NYSC mandatory programme.
- Resident in Lagos at location close or accessible to company office at Campbell Street, Lagos.
Salary is negotiable, but comparative in line with financial sub-sectors standard.
How to apply
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: email@example.com
Deadline: 14th Jan. 2019