Supports general office functions including administrative, logistics, procurement and maintenance of assets. She/he helps ensure that office communications run smoothly, both internally, with beneficiaries and the general public.
- Support the inventory management system of the organization by monitoring stock of supplies, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Provide facility management support to the organization.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments when necessary.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Assist in staff and visitors’ travel management within the country and out.
- Assist with the update of all maintenance records on all equipment.
- Carry out asset verification on a regular basis and maintain an accurate assets register.
- Provides support in organising travel and stay (hotel reservations) for project staff
- Support the operations unit in maintenance and repair or replacement of equipment.
- Carry out market survey and review of submitted quotations
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Marketing or any related degree.
- 1 year post NYSC experience in similar role.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Proficient in the use and application of Microsoft office package.
- Ability and willingness to learn and advance on the job.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is close of business on Friday 11th January 2019, however applications will be considered on a rolling basis. All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 11th January 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com