- Providing exceptional customer care experience for the institution’s clients and efficient functioning of customer support infrastructure.
- Responsible for counter services in the branch with a view to achieve timely and accurate processing of deliverables.
- Approval and supervision of daily transactions relating to cash, cheque deposit/ withdrawals (including remittance, clearing and collection instruments) Account opening, Loan Processing, Cheque Book issuance, ATM issuance, Dormant/inoperative account, Stop payment etc.
- Reconciliation of all cash suspense/sundry accounts on a daily basis.
- Checking of system generated reports on a daily basis.
- Liaise with sales staff to ensure that adequate support is provided in facilitating branch’s service delivery standards.
- Improved service standards and minimum turnaround time.
- Responsible for calling loan customer after completion of all Loan documents
- Maintenance of cash over counters and vault within assigned limits.
- Monitoring and processing of all activities pertaining to ATM operations and ensuring that ATM cash is balanced.
- Training Branch operation staff on operational controls and procedures
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
- B.Sc/HND in Banking, Business Administration, Operations Management or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation experience in banking operations preferably in the microfinance industry.
- Sound working knowledge of the microfinance and/or banking Industry and related banking compliance regulations, banking laws is compulsory
- Strong lead leadership qualities with a proactive, results oriented and a positive “can do” disposition
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: Not specified
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com