- Zenith Precision Administrative Secretary would be required to perform a variety of administrative tasks and also provide full administrative and secretariat support to the Managing Director to ensure smooth management of his day to day activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful applicants should be able to:
- Write flawless letters, reports, memoranda, emails etc
- Maintain Managing Director’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Assist Managing Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Managing Director’s purview.
- Organise and schedule appointment
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly agenda.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure records are updated at the required intervals to facilitate prompt and effective reporting records which includes: Inventory Sheets, Sales Reports, Expenditure Records, Invoices e.tc
- Required Qualification: B.Sc, B.A or HND in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Secretarial studies or any related field. MBA, M.Sc or relevant professional certification is an added advantage. Proficiency in Microsoft Offices is a prerequisite.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
25th January, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com