The Operations Associate is the back-bone of the retail & storage unit, a core arm of the Cars45 sister business, CarsBazr. He/she is responsible for all support services as needed to efficiently run a storage location. The Operations Associate manages back-end cost forecasts, handles efficient coordination of all logistics requirements, enforce budget utilization, regulate profit operations from storage locations and all other admin related tasks. He/she would objectively function as a catalyst to “deliver a world-class retail experience”, and would report directly to the Head, Retail and Storage as well as interface with various stakeholders within the business.
|TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS||▪ Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools▪ Conversant with the Google Suite (Docs and Sheets)
|KNOWLEDGE||▪ Proven ability to lead a business unit▪ Good knowledge and experience in Sales
▪ Decent knowledge on self-directed projects
▪ Strong numerical ability
|SKILLS REQUIRED||▪ Forward thinking and dynamic▪ Persuasive and influencing.
▪ Task ownership and proactive.
▪ Ability to multitask and deliver with minimal supervision
▪ Resilient and productive under pressure
▪ Ability to present and communicate information clearly.
▪ Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
▪ Must be target driven, delivering results and meeting expectation.
▪ Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership.
▪ Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
▪ Ability to negotiate and close negotiations with customers.
▪ Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
|EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT||▪ Minimum B.SC or HND result|
|EXPERIENCE||▪ Minimum 1-3 years of relevant work experience. (Supply Chain, Operations, Sales experience, Quality Control will be an edge)|