- Provide support to the Accounts Department by raising journals, working on spreadsheets, ledgers, confirming and posting customers’ payments.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Responsible for reconciling bank accounts and suspense accounts.
- Compute financial charges.
- Perform basic clerical tasks, including filing, data entry, writing formal letters, data processing and recording transactions, and other duties as needed.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- OND in Finance related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be highly numerate and organized.
- Pay attention to details.
- Have excellent communication skills and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here