- We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to the MD.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external staff and clients.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minute.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs.
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Knowledge in Audit would be an added advantage
- Should reside at the Island.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
8th February, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org