- The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping up-to-date account records and overseeing smooth transactions with clients.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Send bills to customers, process funds and interact with collection agencies.
- Solve problems that occur when accounting numbers are not in sync.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- First degree in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Officer I” as subject of the mail.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com