- Marketing and sale of the company’s products and services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Sales/Marketing and Business Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
18th February, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org