Ref No: 19000009
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Organization: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper and seamless onboarding of Tier-1 customers opened through digital channels.
- Provide support to customers on Nano lending.
- Aggressive dormant accounts reactivation.
- Engage loan customers for timely repayments.
- Cross-sell and upsell the bank’s products and identify opportunities for new customer acquisition.
- Provides cross-selling opportunity for other products.
- Increase customer stickiness and transactions.
- Respond to customer enquiries and proactively follow up to ensure they are resolved.
Qualifications & Competencies
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent qualification in any relevant discipline.
- 0 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in FirstBank.
- Baseline knowledge of the bank’s products and services.
- Baseline knowledge of applicable policies, processes and procedures.
- Baseline understanding of risk management practices.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Intermediate use of basic technology tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org