- A firm in Abuja is looking for freelance & in-house marketers to implement business development, sales and marketing function within assigned geographical territory needed to successfully drive their sales plan and achieve annual, quarterly and monthly targets.
- To sell the company’s services/products and increase number of clients (potential and existing clients)
- Establish and maintain existing clients and potential clients relationships
- Responsible for identifying potential clients and strategic business partners
- Set up meetings between clients and principal officers as required
- Develop presentations and proposals for current clients and new business pitches.
- Conduct customer surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Identify and resolve client concerns (escalate as required)
- Investigate client complaints, determine source of issues and ensure corrective and preventive action is taken
- Follow up to ensure corrective and preventive action is taken to solve client complaints
- Promote awareness of the company via appropriate Public relations activities
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings
- Generate and send required marketing and sales reports to supervisor as and when required
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise
Key Performance Indicators:
- Actual sales generation vs assigned sales targets
- Number of new customers vs existing customer base (80% increase expected)
- Number of marketing letters, pamphlets and sales packages distributed to assigned geographical location with proof of receipt of documents tendered back
- Number of up-sell of services to existing customer base (80% up-sell of services)
- No of successful online and offline marketing campaigns successfully created (minimum of 3 campaigns per quarter within 20% increase in sales after campaign
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The organization believes strongly in equal employment opportunities for all so applications from female applicants are strongly welcome
25th January, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com