- To render assistance to the Head, Legal & Company Secretary in ensuring the highest level of corporate governance within the Group, providing quality legal solutions and minimizing business liabilities, exposure and interruption arising from non-compliance with regulations.
- Assisting in pre and post-meeting activities for the Board and the Group.
- Maintenance of a checklist of regulatory filings.
- Maintenance of statutory and other related records including register of members, directors, share register for each Company within the Group.
- Conduct of legal research and constant monitoring of legal and regulatory changes.
- Dealing with correspondence, collation of information and preparation of reports.
- Liaising with external counsel and follow-up on pending litigations.
- Assisting in contract lifecycle management – preparation, drafting, vetting and negotiation of agreement.
- Monitoring and filing of completed contracts and other corporate documents.
- Preparation of board resolutions and extract of minutes, schedule of meetings etc.
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the Legal Services Unit and Company Secretariat.
- Carrying out of other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the job.
- Status: Permanent
- Academic: LL.B and B.L Degrees as well as membership ICSAN and must have completed the compulsory NYSC programme.
- Candidates: Candidates should have strong proficiency in French language & English Language.
- Work Experience (number of years and kind required): Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a busy environment, preferably a law firm.
- Good grasp of relevant laws and hands-on interpretation and application of company secretarial issues.
- Excellent communication, research presentation and analysis skills.
- Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th Jan 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org