- Carry out control functions, reviews and approves disbursements requests and other requests.
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgement.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Ensure you are aware of the company HSE policies
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Leasing global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls, etc.
- 3-4 Years level of experience in Internal Control.
- Qualification: Degree in Finance or Accounting or related fields.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 29th February 2018
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org