Locations: Abuja, Jos, Kaduna
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Reports to: District Manager
- Bancassurance is a relationship between a bank and an insurance company aimed at offering insurance products or insurance benefits to the bank’s customers.
- Successful candidates, posted to partner bank branches shall be expected to cross-sell to the bank customers, follow-up with the underwriters for their policy documents and ensure customer claims if any, are resolved satisfactorily and on time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solicits new business, cross-sells and up-sells identified Insurance products to the bank’s customer base
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with bank partner
- Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with prospective and existing clientele
- Performs customer service and business retention activities
- Handles activity reporting, planning and administration.
- Conducts market analysis activities, which include activities such as branch / client profiling and survey on competitor products
- Attends weekly meeting with Business Managers and District Manager for production updates.
- Perform other tasks as may be required by immediate superior
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years post NYSC work experience in Sales or Customer Service
- Sit-at-home moms looking to start or relaunch their careers are encouraged to apply
- Good team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Tenacious and Persistent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title as the subject of their email
2nd February, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com