- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements. He/She will be expected to work with minimal supervision.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide progress reports to ensure completion within deadlines
- Provide administrative support with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Provide administrative support in accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Provide assistance in balance sheet reconciliation
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Provide adhoc duties as and when required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Excel
- Must possess data entry experience
- Good organizational and time management skill
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills
- Must be able to deliver high quality services within deadlines with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks or SAGE
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graduate Intern” as subject of mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
8th February, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com