- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the Dealer to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- B.Sc or HND
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organisation.
The Person Must:
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Be a good negotiator.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org