- As an HR trainee, your role will involve gaining experience of all aspects of HR, also known as human resources and personnel.
- You will work with a view to progressing to officer level, where you will be given responsibility for a full portfolio of departments.
- Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues.
- Referring issues to senior HR staff
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers.
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers.
- Conducting inductions of new staff
- Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review.
- Inputting into the monthly payroll
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company.
- A minimum of OND certification.
- Aminimum of 1 year working expirence.
- Presentable and well mannered.
- Must be fluent in English language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
30th February, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com