Ref No: 1900008P
Location: Ogoja, Cross River
Employee Status: Fixed Term
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Office and also provide needed office support.
Key Areas of Accountabilities
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Dispose dirt inside the waste basket and dustbin daily
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- Mix various cleaning agents.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
- Clean and service restrooms with mops and disinfectants every hour.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Support in movement of heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies.
- Wash kitchen utensils and make sure the kitchen surface is always neat, clean and dry
- Ensures no plates, cups or utensils are left over the night in the kitchen sink.
- Remove cobwebs.
- Sweep the compound
- Wet-wipe and polish all high-level shelves.
- Wet-wipe window ledges.
- Assist with photocopying and scanning of documents as directed.
- Update stock bin cards as directed.
- Assist to photocopy and scan documents are required.
- Stay at the Front Desk to attend to visitors as directed.
- Report any damage or fault noticed within the premises or on furniture, equipment and supplies to your Line Manager.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedure
- Adhoc tasks as requested by Line Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Level of Education – Diploma
- General Communication & Interpersonal Skill Level – Good
- Use of Office equipment; desktop/laptop, scanner etc. – Good
- Use of cleaning equipment and materials – Good
- Language Requirements – English
- Desired Number of Years Prior Experience in a Similar Role – 2 years.
- Ordinary National Diploma
- Experience: 2 years
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 15th February 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com