Location: Calabar, Cross River
- A Receptionist performs customer service duties, directing visitors, service personnel and staff to appropriate departments and ensuring that the proper channels are maintained in communications and personnel interaction from an entry point perspective.
- The role requires an individual to be courteous, efficient, and friendly, as they often serve as customers’ first impression of the company.
- Customer Interface Management
- Receive and direct visitors and clients.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate message when required
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Handle admin-related request for information and data by visitors and staff members.
- Maintain proper sitting arrangement and space management of the reception area.
- Schedule appointments with visitors on behalf of office management staff
- Maintain a safe and hazard free work environment by ensuring that guests and employees follow safety inspection rules when it comes to paraphernalia and materials brought into the head office.
- Providing efficient internal customer service by following-up on staff that are on out-of-station duties to ascertain their welfare.
- Providing useful feedback to the Admin Officer on the experience of each staff on out-of-station duties and keeping record of same.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails, and maintain record of same.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, and records maintenance (this including attendance register, movement register, and other records maintained in the front office)
- Check the attendance register daily and report all lateness of more than 30minutes, as well as daily absences, to the Facility Manager
- Maintaining and ensuring effective use of the office’s stationeries
- HND/B.Sc In related field, maximum of 2 years’ experience in similar position.
- Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette over the phone and in person.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable,
- Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
- Able to work effectively with multiple supervisors, balance and prioritize multiple requests.
- Service excellence-oriented
How to apply
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: 6th February 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org