Location: Onne, Rivers
- Support all Operations functional areas – Execution, Planning, Cargo Control and Customer Service.
- Collate data from different key Operation areas capturing start/finish times, vessel delays, yard delays, Crane breakdowns etc.
- Design report templates for organizing data.
- Update and send reports daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Reconcile Terminal Delivery Report with N4.
- Control and follow up effectively the leave schedule/sick leave within Operations Department (Execution, Planning and Gate).
- Monitor Time and Attendance for Operations personnel
- Evaluate and advice on required manning needs
- Ensure maximum efficiency by Labour/Gangs based on company requirements keeping in mind the type of equipment in use and the labour laws related to the same.
- Establish a standard system for organizing Labour/Gangs and equipment operators.
- Set and prepare all equipment rotations
We are looking for
- B.Sc or its equivalent with good grades
- Requires at least two or more years’ experience in container terminal operations environment.
- Requires a proficient computer and analytical skills.
- Must be able to generate high volumes of relevant work; able to sustain high levels of activity and energy over long hours when necessary.
- Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures and follows safety and work instructions.
- A wide range of national and international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for professional growth in a dynamic environment acquiring skills, knowledge and exposure to a service provider set up and general exposure to terminal operations.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: 18th February 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com