- Act as the first point of contact for gallery visitors and office vendors
- Answer and field telephone calls efficiently and confidently
- Maintain the gallery contact database
- Assist gallery staff as needed with day-to-day tasks and errands
- Liaise with the IT company
- Maintain and organize office supplies, equipment and filing system
- Plan and manage events
- Assist with the ongoing organization and daily tidying up of the office facility
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and hard working with the ability to handle whatever task is put before them with efficiency and attention to detail while maintaining a positive, team-oriented approach.
- Candidate should have a B.Sc, BA or HND in Art History or related field and at least one year of related professional experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Gallery Assistant” in the subject line. No phone calls, please
28th February, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com