Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Analyze and monitor the quality of raw materials and additives.
- Ensure flour, semolina products and water are safe and wholesome for consumption and within the NIS standard.
- Maintain a good hygiene status of the general laboratory.
- Perform analysis on all online and finished products.
- Analyze the air in the production environment and carry out swab analysis of equipment and production personnel.
- Assist in the maintenance of GMP and food safety.
- B.Sc in Microbiology.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Three (3) years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Pay attention to details.
- Have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Have good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org