- To develop competency framework for every critical role identified in assigned departments.
- Design learning programs in line with the established competency framework.
- Work with stakeholders/subject matter experts to develop intervention materials for different levels of competency proficiency.
- Execute FMN Academy training programs for career growth in assigned job families.
- Propose tools to measure effectiveness of training for assigned job families to ensure ROI.
- Review and improve Academy operations and manual.
- First degree in any discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Experience in Manufacturing firm is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent relationship management skills.
- Be skilled in giving presentations and facilitating training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org