- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you love delivering great customer service? Do you have an interest in different technologies and IT? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What We’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the primary technical customer support contact, deliver technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Take, own and close the customer support requests as assigned, seeking support where required
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
- Fully document every query, including all resolution steps to ensure documentation best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science/IT or related technical field
- Minimum 1-year technical support experience
- Customer support experience – A thorough knowledge of how to delight customers.
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor to customers wishing to upgrade
- Clear communicator – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus proactive listening skills
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org