- Reporting to the Accountant, you will provide support in finance and accounting functions.
- You will assist in maintaining the books of accounts of the company and prepare financial statements and generate other operating reports.
- Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
- Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of First degree/HND in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in finance/treasury/credit control function in a similar organization.
- Must be proficient in an Accounting software.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are in or willing to relocate to Kano should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
26th February, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com