Location: Fabac, Lagos
Department: Corporate Services & Development
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Front Desk Officer will be responsible for all front desk duties like manning the switchboard, receiving, endorsing letters and applications.
Other responsibilities include:
- Welcome clients and visitors, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed.
- Manage the distribution of office supplies.
- Manage the booking and use of Board and Meeting rooms.
- Receive and document all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with other tasks assigned as necessary to support the department.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Time & self-management skills.
- OND/HND in any relevant discipline.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation.
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English.
- Basic Secretarial & Computer Skills and proficiency with MS Office Applications.
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize duties and have a positive attitude to work.
- Maintain consistent punctuality and smart professional appearance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com