Functionally Reports into: Head, Finance & Accounts
Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government report
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Sound accounting knowledge
- SAGE pastel Skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
30th March, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com