Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Position Holder is responsible for supporting the financial advisory team in deal origination, execution, and overall delivery of financial advisory services to clientele.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examining Industry Research: Support the preparation of extensive research, valuation, and pricing analysis to support financial advisory engagements.
- Financial Analysis and Modelling: Undertake under supervision, the preparation of abstract models representing (possible) real-world financial models to support decision-making by key stakeholders on business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, and project finance.
- Preparation of Presentation Materials: Research, write and edit research reports, status reports, PowerPoint presentations, briefing books and pitch books for various financial advisory purposes.
- Deal Execution: Provide effective support in the execution of acquired transactions by undertaking assigned tasks of varying complexity such as due diligence, risk identification, cash-flow analysis, financial projections etc
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in relevant field.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university (preferably in Accounting, Economics, or Finance)
- Possession of CFA charter or other elevant professional organization would be an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here
Deadline: Not specified
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com