- The IT Graduate Trainee will be primarily responsible for fixing and maintaining all company’s IT systems in order to ensure a smooth daily operation and communication of employees.
- Understudy the implementation, maintenance, support, development and design of the company’s communication network.
- Ensure all networks including but not limited to LAN, MAN, WAN, GAN meets the demand of the company.
- Assist in the installation of new hardware, software and anti-virus protection.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Monitor the company’s systems with security as the prime objective.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required.
- Come up with IT solutions to fix company’s problems.
- Ensure employees are properly trained on new systems.
- Work continuously on a task until completion or referral to third parties, if appropriate.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Information Management Technology or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Professional certifications and or training in the IT field is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be familiar with Linux/Unix system with basic knowledge in Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
28th February, 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com