Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Quality Control Chemist
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Implement customer service standards.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
- Excellent analytical skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skill
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in a Science related field.
- 2 Years work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
22nd February, 2019.
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com