- We are looking for graduate and undergraduate content Interns, whose primary purpose will be to assist our content team in their daily work, by producing more content and assisting the team in producing live commentaries, as required.
- Dig out trending topics around Nigeria with excellent news sensitivity and create news articles as requested.
- Assist with general app management.
- Assist Content Team with daily news censoring, news testing and product system management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or Social Sciences. Graduates from other fields who are confident of their writing ability can apply
- For other fields of study, candidates must have proven experience in writing, especially for online platforms.
- Must be a student at a top-tier university, who is studying for a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or Social Sciences
- Undergraduates from other fields who are confident of their writing ability can apply. For other fields of study, candidates must have proven experience in writing, especially for online platforms.
- Availability to work 4-5 days a week during the 12-month internship period.
- Must be eloquent and have a passion for broadcasting.
- MUST possess proven (excellent) writing abilities.
- Ability to secure data sources from demographically aligned partner databases, and have some basic sense of data analysis
- Ability to use Google analytics and good with Excel.
- A good level of cultural sensitivity to regional differences in emerging African continent; an eye for the next big story
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
- Must possess the required soft skills and a strong work ethic, positive attitude, good communication skills, time management abilities, problem-solving Skills, and must be a team Player.
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com stating the job title as the subject of the e-mail.