Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate Liability and manage relationships between clients and the organisation
- Work towards the achievement of sales targets for investment in different money market products and services by applying effective sales techniques.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve deposit mobilization and retention of funds.
- Manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and expand customer base, by providing solutions that exceed customers’ expectations.
- Increase market share and generate profit.
- Introduce new customers and deepen relationships with existing ones
- Ensure effective control on limits, policies and procedures in dealing with clients.
- Provide timely information/insights to clients regarding market opportunities.
- Comply with local laws, regulations and policies and operating procedures in order to control risks.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of 2.1 CGP B.Sc in Marketing or Social Sciences
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales
- Sales experience and business network in Lagos
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Deadline: 22nd February 2019
Do you know? MyFirstJobNG can position you for this opportunity by enhancing your CV and Cover letter. If interested, send a mail to email@example.com