Location: Abuja, Njigeria
Type of Contract: Internship
Post Level: Intern
Languages Required: English
Duration of Initial Contract: Initial duration of 3 months
Expected Duration of Assignment: 6 months
Duties and Responsibilities
- Stakeholder mapping and preparation of outreach materials;
- Preparation of briefing notes on strategic partners and potential donors;
- Support for gender champions and celebrity outreach efforts;
- Assist with planning of HeForShe events at state and national levels;
- Manage databases of sponsors and supporters and share relevant correspondence to meet their needs;
- Increase understanding of HeForShe campaign and its mission;
- Develop skills to deliver quality products and guidance on their use in an international environment;
- Build and develop professional relationships with UN Women colleagues in other units, and work as a team member in a multicultural setting;
- Develop event management skills;
- Increase outreach skills, data management skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- The intern(s) must have studies in International Relations, Development Studies, Public Administration, Business Administration, Business Strategy, Management & Operations, Statistics, or other similar subject at the university level;
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English are required;
- Working knowledge of another UN language a distinct advantage
Interns are not financially remunerated by UN Women.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should apply here
4th March, 2019 (Midnight New York, USA)
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!