- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Escalation of all clients’ payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly basis.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service
- Effective recovery of debt from clients through cold calling.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Client Relationship experience in telecommunications or ISP Sector.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build profitable relationship with Clients.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity
- Good telephone etiquette and excellent customer service skills
- Experience in debt recovery precisely from the telecommunication or ISP sector Compulsory.
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: Not specified
Register for MyFirstJobNG CV Writing and MasterClass Today! Price reduced to N2k. Send a WhatsApp to 08158923210 to know more!